NOTICE: OUR BLOG HAS MOVED TO http://arizonascorpionchess.com/

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

ACE Chess Excited to be with Scorpions!


Hey All-

This is Danny Rensch, President of American Chess Events, LLC and "over-rated-dummy" chess player on Scorpions team. :) Seriously though, I am extremely psyched to be a part of the Arizona Scorpions, and I hope we don't disappoint our "huge" number of fans! :) Seriously though again, I am ready to give my best to the team in all aspects of preparation and competing. Please look to my site www.AmericanChess.net for articles and updates about the team. Also, for anyone looking for some serious "over-the-board" play, come to a Master Trek tournament @ ASU. Masters play for free, and if they give some of the kids their rating points, I will buy them lunch too... Just joking. Check me out, and shoot me an email. Later Scorpions!

2 comments:

Rich in Phoenix said...

Hey Danny,

It's great to see Arizona joining the USCL and all the super players we have to represent all the chess players in our Great State of Arizona!

I've got my Scorpion T-Shirt, Coffee Cup(super size), and cap; so I'm ready for the games to begin.

See my blog, Desert Dutchman, where I'll be reporting on the team's success! http://desertdutchman.blogspot.com/

ACE Chess said...

Rich,

Great to hear from you. I will certainly be enjoying your blog over the next couple of months! Make sure you wear your merchandise proudly :).